MNCR and NJT 80s & 90s passenger car megapack!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

MNCR and NJT 80s & 90s passenger car megapack!

Post  NJTCOMET on Sun Jan 02, 2011 3:46 pm

Alright, well i have another little skin finished and ready to be released but sadly i need Chuck C of NALW email address, but i cant seem to find it, as soon as i get permission from him i can release it. DOES ANYONE KNOW HIS EMAIL!? Shocked (BTW this will be the first release of many MNCR and NJT 80s and 90s passenger stock to be released) Very Happy
avatar
NJTCOMET

Posts : 25
Join date : 2010-12-29
Age : 22
Location : Hawthorne NJ

View user profile http://www.youtube.com/user/NJTCOMET

Back to top Go down

Re: MNCR and NJT 80s & 90s passenger car megapack!

Post  Start Stop Isolate on Sun Jan 02, 2011 3:50 pm

Why not use KLWs Comet cars? They are accurate, and a lot nicer.

Start Stop Isolate

Posts : 10
Join date : 2010-12-30

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: MNCR and NJT 80s & 90s passenger car megapack!

Post  NJTCOMET on Sun Jan 02, 2011 3:59 pm

Start Stop Isolate wrote:Why not use KLWs Comet cars? They are accurate, and a lot nicer.

Thats a good question, you see KLW Trainsim only made a comet II cab car, no coaches, thats why i figured i should just do it off the NALW cars because they would be able to be released on Trainsim and also because Kurt K left MSTS for good , and besides there are only small differences between the KLW comet II and the NALW one. For this pack i wont be using any Comet IV III IIM or V models, so the NALW one will do nicely Very Happy .

(BTW this was supposed to be under nontristate releases but i accidently started a new topic sorry!!!!! Embarassed )
avatar
NJTCOMET

Posts : 25
Join date : 2010-12-29
Age : 22
Location : Hawthorne NJ

View user profile http://www.youtube.com/user/NJTCOMET

Back to top Go down

Re: MNCR and NJT 80s & 90s passenger car megapack!

Post  Overrun on Sun Jan 02, 2011 10:00 pm

NJTCOMET wrote:
Thats a good question, you see KLW Trainsim only made a comet II cab car, no coaches, thats why i figured i should just do it off the NALW cars because they would be able to be released on Trainsim and also because Kurt K left MSTS for good , and besides there are only small differences between the KLW comet II and the NALW one. For this pack i wont be using any Comet IV III IIM or V models, so the NALW one will do nicely.
KLW will be making Comet II coaches later on, the challenging part will be to get the tubing on the sides. That might be a possible project for TSLW Question

NJTCOMET wrote: (BTW this was supposed to be under nontristate releases but i accidently started a new topic sorry!!!!! Embarassed
Way to go:!: Just kidding around (which, once the site gets noticed enough, wait until you see how much of that will be going on), but try to remember next time. It doesn't bother me where it's located on the web page, but it mixes up my order on my admin panel.
avatar
Overrun
Admin

Posts : 73
Join date : 2010-12-29
Age : 23

View user profile http://tristatelocoworks.userboard.net

Back to top Go down

Re: MNCR and NJT 80s & 90s passenger car megapack!

Post  NJTCOMET on Sun Jan 02, 2011 10:24 pm

Admin wrote:
NJTCOMET wrote:
Thats a good question, you see KLW Trainsim only made a comet II cab car, no coaches, thats why i figured i should just do it off the NALW cars because they would be able to be released on Trainsim and also because Kurt K left MSTS for good , and besides there are only small differences between the KLW comet II and the NALW one. For this pack i wont be using any Comet IV III IIM or V models, so the NALW one will do nicely.
KLW will be making Comet II coaches later on, the challenging part will be to get the tubing on the sides. That might be a possible project for TSLW Question

NJTCOMET wrote: (BTW this was supposed to be under nontristate releases but i accidently started a new topic sorry!!!!! Embarassed
Way to go:!: Just kidding around (which, once the site gets noticed enough, wait until you see how much of that will be going on), but try to remember next time. It doesn't bother me where it's located on the web page, but it mixes up my order on my admin panel.

KLW will never produce MSTS content, Kurt K has quit theres no more activity, im not sure when you ever heard they were making comet II coaches No. Well anyways the release will consist of NJT Comet Is, MNCR Comet IAs, NJT Comet IBs, NJT Comet II (coaches at least) MNCR Comet IIAs, and MNCR Comet IIBs
avatar
NJTCOMET

Posts : 25
Join date : 2010-12-29
Age : 22
Location : Hawthorne NJ

View user profile http://www.youtube.com/user/NJTCOMET

Back to top Go down

Re: MNCR and NJT 80s & 90s passenger car megapack!

Post  Overrun on Mon Jan 03, 2011 3:44 pm

NJTCOMET wrote:KLW will never produce MSTS content, Kurt K has quit theres no more activity, im not sure when you ever heard they were making comet II coaches No. Well anyways the release will consist of NJT Comet Is, MNCR Comet IAs, NJT Comet IBs, NJT Comet II (coaches at least) MNCR Comet IIAs, and MNCR Comet IIBs

Side work, he's not "releasing" them, but he's stated that I'll get em. We'll see what happens.
avatar
Overrun
Admin

Posts : 73
Join date : 2010-12-29
Age : 23

View user profile http://tristatelocoworks.userboard.net

Back to top Go down

Re: MNCR and NJT 80s & 90s passenger car megapack!

Post  NJTCOMET on Mon Jan 03, 2011 4:39 pm

Wow that's cool, so hes actually making the comet II coaches

(regardless i think i will still release my Comet II coach to match the current Comet II cc up for download)
avatar
NJTCOMET

Posts : 25
Join date : 2010-12-29
Age : 22
Location : Hawthorne NJ

View user profile http://www.youtube.com/user/NJTCOMET

Back to top Go down

Re: MNCR and NJT 80s & 90s passenger car megapack!

Post  NJTCOMET on Tue Jan 11, 2011 9:28 pm

Update: I'm just about done with all the MNCR stuff:
MNCR Comet IA (includes cab car 5198 and coaches)
MNCR Comet IIA (Includes cab car 5175 and coach)
MNCR Comet IIB (complete in both liveries) (Includes cab cars 5177, 5178 and coaches)
MNCR West of Hudson Shoreliners (cab car 5173 and coaches)
(To get non designated Shoreliners cars that make appearances on the Port Jervis line go to Train Sim dot com and seach for a file called "mn_bomb.zip" )

and i still need to do all the NJT
NJT Comet I (includes cab cars 5106 and 5104 Tiger Striper and coaches)
NJT Comet IB (includes cab car 5155 and coaches)
NJT Comet II coaches to go along with the KLW Train Sim cab car



Very Happy
avatar
NJTCOMET

Posts : 25
Join date : 2010-12-29
Age : 22
Location : Hawthorne NJ

View user profile http://www.youtube.com/user/NJTCOMET

Back to top Go down

Re: MNCR and NJT 80s & 90s passenger car megapack!

Post  NJTCOMET on Sun Jan 23, 2011 2:35 pm

Update:
Well i asked chucks permission, hes not replying, im not sure what to do, i would love to show progress but if he dosent allow the release then it would be just like giving you candy and just taking it away, even if he denied me i still asked him just to reply back. Maybe ill just make a public post showing him that the cars are real, but idk No .
avatar
NJTCOMET

Posts : 25
Join date : 2010-12-29
Age : 22
Location : Hawthorne NJ

View user profile http://www.youtube.com/user/NJTCOMET

Back to top Go down

Re: MNCR and NJT 80s & 90s passenger car megapack!

Post  Overrun on Sun Jan 23, 2011 3:18 pm

NJTCOMET wrote:Update:
Well i asked chucks permission, hes not replying, im not sure what to do, i would love to show progress but if he dosent allow the release then it would be just like giving you candy and just taking it away, even if he denied me i still asked him just to reply back. Maybe ill just make a public post showing him that the cars are real, but idk No .

On the other hand, like all payware repaints. Personal repaints can be distributed to others, just not the whole public. Basically you can send them to people, just not "release" them.
avatar
Overrun
Admin

Posts : 73
Join date : 2010-12-29
Age : 23

View user profile http://tristatelocoworks.userboard.net

Back to top Go down

Re: MNCR and NJT 80s & 90s passenger car megapack!

Post  NJTCOMET on Sun Jan 23, 2011 7:46 pm

Well ill have to see, ill give him some more time, then start a public post on Train sim if he still dosent reply, on a side note im also making these

(the following cars all belong to the east of hudson pool)

Shoreliner I MTA coach
Shoreliner I CDOT coach
Shoreliner I MTA Cab Car
Shoreliner I CDOT Cab Car
Shoreliner I CDOT HEP car
(Im not doing Shoreliner IIs because they are identical except the Shoreliner Is where made in '83 and the IIs in '87, they carry the same design)
Shoreliner III MTA coach
Shoreliner III CDOT coach
Shoreliner III MTA Cab Car (Done, the finished car is in my avatar Rolling Eyes )
Shoreliner III CDOT Cab Car
Shoreliner IV CDOT and MTA coaches (Not being created, look identical to IIIs except for under body details, its like comparing and NJT IV and III with out a paint job )
Shoreliner IV MTA, CDOT Cab Cars Arrow (these cab cars look like NJT Comet IVs, the NALW cars have side doors and the shoreliner IVs have no driver side doors, other than that there identical to IIIs ill make them if some one can make a little freight anime) Exclamation

Well there ya have, screenies of everything coming soon

Very Happy
avatar
NJTCOMET

Posts : 25
Join date : 2010-12-29
Age : 22
Location : Hawthorne NJ

View user profile http://www.youtube.com/user/NJTCOMET

Back to top Go down

Re: MNCR and NJT 80s & 90s passenger car megapack!

Post  Overrun on Sun Jan 23, 2011 7:55 pm

NJTCOMET wrote:Well ill have to see, ill give him some more time, then start a public post on Train sim if he still dosent reply, on a side note im also making these

(the following cars all belong to the east of hudson pool)

Shoreliner I MTA coach
Shoreliner I CDOT coach
Shoreliner I MTA Cab Car
Shoreliner I CDOT Cab Car
Shoreliner I CDOT HEP car
(Im not doing Shoreliner IIs because they are identical except the Shoreliner Is where made in '83 and the IIs in '87, they carry the same design)
Shoreliner III MTA coach
Shoreliner III CDOT coach
Shoreliner III MTA Cab Car (Done, the finished car is in my avatar Rolling Eyes )
Shoreliner III CDOT Cab Car
Shoreliner IV CDOT and MTA coaches (Not being created, look identical to IIIs except for under body details, its like comparing and NJT IV and III with out a paint job )
Shoreliner IV MTA, CDOT Cab Cars Arrow (these cab cars look like NJT Comet IVs, the NALW cars have side doors and the shoreliner IVs have no driver side doors, other than that there identical to IIIs ill make them if some one can make a little freight anime) Exclamation

Well there ya have, screenies of everything coming soon

Very Happy

Sounds good! I'm in the middle of putting together a E.O.H train for HO scale. lol
Could you make some W.O.H cars? Sloatsurg, Cmapbell Hall, etc?
avatar
Overrun
Admin

Posts : 73
Join date : 2010-12-29
Age : 23

View user profile http://tristatelocoworks.userboard.net

Back to top Go down

Re: MNCR and NJT 80s & 90s passenger car megapack!

Post  NJTCOMET on Sun Jan 23, 2011 8:46 pm

Ive already made them silly, there the Comet IIAs, IIBs, IAs etc etc......... Very Happy
avatar
NJTCOMET

Posts : 25
Join date : 2010-12-29
Age : 22
Location : Hawthorne NJ

View user profile http://www.youtube.com/user/NJTCOMET

Back to top Go down

Re: MNCR and NJT 80s & 90s passenger car megapack!

Post  NJTCOMET on Mon Jan 24, 2011 4:48 pm

Alright time to post some real screen shots on TS to get these released, (the WHO Comets) Also, I decided to do My Shoreliner Project off the KLW Comets

BTW Nice Avatars Admins, it takes Guts to put your actual picture on the internet.
Smile , Its a nice idea
avatar
NJTCOMET

Posts : 25
Join date : 2010-12-29
Age : 22
Location : Hawthorne NJ

View user profile http://www.youtube.com/user/NJTCOMET

Back to top Go down

Re: MNCR and NJT 80s & 90s passenger car megapack!

Post  NJTCOMET on Mon Jan 24, 2011 10:39 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
avatar
NJTCOMET

Posts : 25
Join date : 2010-12-29
Age : 22
Location : Hawthorne NJ

View user profile http://www.youtube.com/user/NJTCOMET

Back to top Go down

Re: MNCR and NJT 80s & 90s passenger car megapack!

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum